Still "Doin' It" after all these years (breathing)
Sliding into your DMs without the eggplant, Brad shows us how to make a Philly Cheese Steak.
Subscribe to Chef A$$hole: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgCj...
*1lb Round Steak
*1 Baquette of your choice
*1/2 of White Onion (diced)
*1/2 of Bell Pepper (diced)
*5 Slices Provolone Cheese
*4 Tbsp of Olive Oil
*4oz of Mayo
*1 Tbsp of Ancho Chipotle Juice
*1/2 Tsp of Butter
1. Set burner to medium heat. Add your olive oil to your pan and add diced onions and peppers. Carmelize them until they are light brown.
2. Slice round steak into thin strips and add to the pan with onions and peppers. Cook steak until your desired temperature (Mine's medium-well).
3. Place slices of provolone cheese over steak and veggies and cover to speed up the melting.
4. Combine mayo and chipotle to create a chipotle aioli.
5. Set another burner to medium heat. Butter another pan, slice the baguette and place it onto the pan and let it toast for 3 minutes.
6. Place cheesesteak filling onto your bread, drizzle some chipotle mayo, and get to work (eat).
Learn more info. check out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYyXSrOtlWE&t=20s