Still "Doin' It" after all these years (breathing)
Everyone says it when it feels too right. Brad shows us how to make mouthwatering Crepes.
Subscribe to Chef A$$hole: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgCj...
1 Cup of Flour
1/2 Cup of Water
1/2 Cup of Milk of your Choice
2 Tbsp of Butter (melted)
2 Eggs (beaten)
2 Tbsp of Black Pepper (for Savory Crepe batter)
1/3 Cup of Granulated Sugar (for Sweet Crepe batter)
1) Add your beaten eggs to your flour and mix in your butter and water. Slowly stir in your milk.
2) The consistency of your batter should run thin. If it is too thick like pancake batter, add more water.
3) If you are making a savory crepe, you will stir in black pepper, if sweet, stir in the sugar.
4) Heat a pan to medium heat. Add a tbsp of butter to help grease up your pan.
5) Add about a half cup of batter to the pan and slowly rotate the pan until the batter creates a big circle.
6) Once the batter is nearly absorbed, gently feel around the edges of the crepe to eventually flip it over.
7) Heat for another 2-3 minutes and plate.
8) Topping are optional but strongly recommended.
Tomato Brie Prosciutto Crepe
3 Diced Cherry Tomatoes
2 Slivers of Brie
1 Slice of Prosciutto
Topped with a Lime Dil Creme.
(4 Tbsp of Sour Cream, Tsp of Garlic Powder, Tsp of Black Pepper, Tsp of Dill,
Banana Nutella Crepe
1/2 of a Banana
2 Tbsp of Nutella
1 Tsp of Powdered Sugar
Learn more info. check out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y8YEBHXW2E&t=142s