The David Higbee School Memories Challenge!
After reading a post by Allan Harder on Facebook sharing some Rougher memories , David suggested that we ask people to share some of theirs.
Below you will find some questions to give you a starting place. Answer some or all of the questions or share some of your Rougher Memories:
School Memories You Would Like To Share
- What was the dumbest thing you did in high school, and did you have fun doing it?
- Favorite song in High School?
- What is your most vivid memory from your years at school?
- Which professors/teachers influenced your life and made a lasting impression? Why?
- Did you have a best friend in school?
- Did you have an arch enemy at school?
- Who did you go to the prom with?
- Did you participate in any of the school plays?
- What was the funniest moment?
- What was your most embarrassing moment?
- Is there something you wanted to do in high school but never did?
- Which classmate influenced you the most?
- Who was your favorite teacher?
- What was your favorite class?
- What did you have for a typical lunch?
- Did you have a nickname in high school?
- Did you have a secret crush on anyone?
- What car did you drive?
- What have you been up to since graduation?
And Remember ONE Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words
Share Here or on Facebook